Cancelation of CCMR 2020
CCMR 2020 has been canceled due to the worldwide spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus disease 2019)!
Although it is expected that the situation will get better soon and will be sorted out by May, all the major deadlines are in between. We have received a lot of feedbacks that the motivation level of participation is quite very low at this point due to the worry. Under this situation, it is hard to hold a successful event.
Once again, thanks for your interests to CCMR and we do hope you would be able to join the subsequent conferences. We will try our best to make the conference informative as well as enjoyable!
|Abstract Submission Deadline*||09 March 2020|
|Regular Registration Deadline||28 March 2020|
|Scientific Image Competition Awards |
|15 April 2020|
|Late-Registration Deadline||15 April 2020|
|Scientific Program announcement||May 2020|
|Conference begins||08 June 2020|
* Due to the worldwide spread of novel coronavirus, the deadlines for the Abstract Submission and Regular Registration have been postponed one month.
* The deadline is for all type of abstracts: Invited (30-min), Regular Oral (15-min) and Poster
* Abstracts can be submitted any time prior to the deadline.
No more On-site Registration payment is allowed to prevent the absence and missing talks by sudden cancelation. For a specific situation, please discuss with the CCMR fee office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract template Download: (Click to download below)
Abstract template (Click to download) (Regular Oral): 15 min
Abstract template (Click to download) (Poster)
* Invited Speaker template is provided only through invitations.
- Abstracts should be prepared using the CCMR Abstract template.
- Please submit your abstract as an email attachment to email@example.com
- Abstracts with as many figures are encouraged (No page limit) while it is also acceptable without figures.
- Word file ONLY acceptable for the editorial purpose – No PDF can be processed.
- Please get rid of the BLUE words in the Abstract template.
- Please choose the correct type of abstract template: Regular Oral or Poster.